Cool to Be Kind (CTBK) is a program run at Paxon Hollow that provides an opportunity to catch random acts of kindness. A kind act can be a small (or large) deed done without prompting and with a willingness to show goodness to others. Students, teachers, staff and community members can nominate or be nominated.
What is the process for referring someone for Cool to Be Kind?
- PICK UP A REFERRAL FORM IN THE GUIDANCE OFFICE
- FILL OUT THE FORM
- PLACE FORM IN THE MAILBOX LOCATED IN THE GUIDANCE OFFICE
- REFERRALS REVIEWED BY GUIDANCE
Who can refer someone for Cool to Be Kind?
PARENTS, STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND STAFF MEMBERS!
What are a few examples of acts of kindness?
- Helped with lockers
- Picked up a dropped book
- Helped a new student around the building
- Including others
- Turning in lost money
- Even a simple "good morning"
At the end of the school year, Cool to Be Kind recipients are recognized at a small ceremony that typically occurs in June.