Paxon Peek of the Week
Volume II – September 8th, 2019
- Attention all parents who drop of their children off at school: The student drop off location
is located in the front of the school. There are several staff members in the front of the school to assist with the traffic flow. Parents are respectfully asked to follow the traffic pattern in an effort to get all students to school safely and on time.
- Friendly reminder to all parents that the school day begins at 8:00 am. All students must be in homeroom by 8:00 am.
- Attention all parents who pick up their children from school: There are several staff members in
the front of the school to assist with the traffic flow at the end of the day. In an effort to get all students safely to their car, we respectfully request that parents park along a row in any available spot to assist with traffic flow.
- If you experience any transportation needs, it is best you contact the Transportation Department at 610-359-4299.
- All practices for fall sports begins on Tuesday, September 10th. Paperwork, a paid activity fee, and physicals must be completed and handed in to the athletic office before your child is able to participate in the first practice. The physical must have been completed after June 1, 2019
Music Department Announcements:
Morning rehearsals begin this week. Rehearsals begin promptly at 7:15 AM, so please plan to arrive a little early so that you can warm up and be ready to go right at start
time. Please see below for this week's morning rehearsal schedule:
This Week's Before-School Rehearsals:
- Monday: 7th Grade Band
- Tuesday: 8th Grade Band and 6th Grade Chorus
- Wednesday: No Rehearsal
- Thursday: 6th Grade Band and 7th & 8th Grade Chorus
- Friday: Orchestra
- Monday, September 9th will be the first PTO meeting of the year. The meeting will take place at 7:00 pm in the library.
We look forward to seeing our students in school on Monday for E day.