WELCOME LOOMIS PARENTS!
Below are some important links and resources to help you and your children stay on course and connected while they attend Marple Newtown Schools!
* Loomis Handbook
* 2019-2020 Supply Lists
* Parking and Playground Procedures
* Title I Information
* Winter Weather Closing/Delay Processes & Procedures
* MNSD Comprehensive Plan 2019-2022
* Community Flyers - Information about events in Marple and Newtown Townships as well as other MN Schools.
* Parent Training Sessions (provided though MNSD Pupil Services)
* Student Registration
* First in Math Information - First In Math is a curriculum supplement that gives students the fundamental skills they need to achieve their academic goals. It delivers fluency in basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, while advancing higher-order thinking skills such as mental math, problem solving, pattern sensing, reasoning and number sense through Deep Practice.
* In Community Magazine - MNSD School news
* Infinite Campus - Infinite Campus is the student information system for the Marple Newtown School District. It contains electronic records of student enrollment along with information about student attendance, grades, calendar, etc. Parents, guardians and students can access the system.
* MNSD Mobile App - Stay in touch with Marple Newtown School District by downloading our new mobile app! Download on your mobile device today and select yes to receive push notifications with the latest news and updates from the District