WELCOME RUSSELL PARENTS!
Below are some important links and resources to help you and your children stay on course and connected while they attend Marple Newtown Schools!
*Attendance Line: When your child will be Absent or late to school, please dial 610-359-4200. When you hear "Welcome to Marple-Newtown School District", press 1, and then enter extension 8404. Please leave your child's name, grade, reason for absence or lateness and the date. Also, please do not forget to send a note with your child when they return to school.
* Right to Know
* Russell Handbook
*Student Assistance Program
* Parental Request for Student Excused Absence
* Reading Connection
* February Lunch Menu
* New Menu Items
* Winter Weather Closing/Delay Processes & Procedures
* MNSD Comprehensive Plan 2019-2022
* Community Flyers - Information about events in Marple and Newtown Townships as well as other MN Schools.
* Parent Training Sessions (provided though MNSD Pupil Services)
* Student Registration
* First in Math Information - First In Math is a curriculum supplement that gives students the fundamental skills they need to achieve their academic goals. It delivers fluency in basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, while advancing higher-order thinking skills such as mental math, problem solving, pattern sensing, reasoning and number sense through Deep Practice.
* In Community Magazine - MNSD School news
* Infinite Campus - Infinite Campus is the student information system for the Marple Newtown School District. It contains electronic records of student enrollment along with information about student attendance, grades, calendar, etc. Parents, guardians and students can access the system.
* MNSD Mobile App - Stay in touch with Marple Newtown School District by downloading our new mobile app! Download on your mobile device today and select yes to receive push notifications with the latest news and updates from the District