Welcome to the Marple Newtown School District's Online Registration. Before you begin the online registration process it would be helpful to read the provided information. To further assist you with the online registration process, please gather the following information:
- Household information - address and phone numbers.
- Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses.
- Student information - demographic and health/medication information.
- Emergency contact - phone numbers.
The below list provides helpful information to assist parents with the online registration process.
- The link to begin the online registration process can be found at the bottom of this page in orange colored font.
- Upon starting the online registration application, you will be sent a registration email to the address provided during the introductory registration phase. It is helpful to keep this email throughout the entire registration process. The link in the email will provide you access to your saved application in the event you have to save and return to it at a later time.
- The preferred internet browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox.
- If you encounter any errors, please clear you browsing history and click the link in the registration email.
- Clear Browsing History for Google Chrome, click here
- Clear Browsing History for Mozilla FireFox, click here
- Note: Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*), and the district will receive the data exactly as it is entered.
- Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as xxx-xxx-xxxx.
- Follow the instructions throughout the guided process and make sure to click “Submit”. This will complete your child/children’s registration.
After completing the online registration process, Kindergarten parents will need to go to their school where as grades 1-12 parents will need to go to the Registration Office and present the following items.
All parents/guardians Kindergarten - 12th grade must have the following information to register their child/children:
1. Valid driver’s license.
2. The child’s government issued Birth Certificate or Passport.
3. Proof of residence in Marple or Newtown Township. No other documents will be accepted.
- Residency is demonstrated by presenting a Deed, Real Estate Tax bill, bill of sale or a Lease.
- And two (2) forms of identification such as a current electric or phone bill.
4. Proof of immunization including:
- Four(4) doses of tetanus and diphtheria - with one (1) dose on or after the 4th birthday
- Four (4) doses of polio - (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given)
- Two (2) doses of measles and mumps, rubella (usually given as MMR)
- Three (3) doses of hepatitis B (properly spaced)
- Two (2) doses of varicella (chickenpox) or history of disease
5. A notarized Authorization and Verification Agreement - click here.
Parents/guardians of students in grades 1-12, need to provide items 1-5 as well as items 6-8.
6. Transportation Form - click here.
7. Release of Information Form - click here.
8. A notarized Parental Registration Statement Form - click here.
Additional registration forms can be found by clicking here.
If you need technical assistance, please call 610-359-4200 ext 7714
Click here to start the online registration application