WELCOME MARPLE NEWTOWN PARENTS!
Below are some important links and resources to help you and your children stay on course and connected while they attend Marple Newtown Schools!
* MNSD Comprehensive Plan 2019-2022
* Coronavirus Letter
* Coronavirus FAQs from the PA Department of Health
* Winter Weather Closing/Delay Processes & Procedures
* Community Flyers - Information about events in Marple and Newtown Townships as well as other MN Schools.
* Parent Information & Training Sessions (provided though MNSD Pupil Services)
* Student Registration
* First in Math Information - First In Math is a curriculum supplement that gives students the fundamental skills they need to achieve their academic goals. It delivers fluency in basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, while advancing higher-order thinking skills such as mental math, problem solving, pattern sensing, reasoning and number sense through Deep Practice.
* IN Community Magazine - MNSD School news
* Infinite Campus - Infinite Campus is the student information system for the Marple Newtown School District. It contains electronic records of student enrollment along with information about student attendance, grades, calendar, etc. Parents, guardians and students can access the system.
* Math in Focus
* MNSD Mobile App - Stay in touch with Marple Newtown School District by downloading our mobile app! Download on your mobile device today, and select "yes" to receive push notifications for the latest news and updates from the District.
* Infinite Campus Portal (for parents\guardians and students)
The Marple Newtown School District Technology Department has completed verifying and entering data from the returned Infinite Campus Verification forms as of October 26th.
We have received several reports that parents\guardians have not received their activation codes. After investigating the issue with several families, a common cause was identified. The activation emails were being flagged as SPAM by their email service providers such as Yahoo, Google, Hotmail, etc.
Please be sure to check the SPAM folder within your email account.
If an activation email still has not been delivered, please submit an email to: MNCampusSupport@mnsd.org
Please provide your full name, address, phone number, and the students in your household and we will investigate and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Marple Newtown School District Technology Department
* Social Justice Resources - This page provides a list of relevant reads and resources for students and parents/guardians.