Employment Separation Information
MARPLE NEWTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT
MARPLE NEWTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION CENTER
40 MEDIA LINE ROAD NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA 19073
Human Resources Department
Phone: (610) 359-4380 ~ Fax: (610) 356-8947
- Please return any and all equipment, District-owned uniforms, ID Badge, keys, and other items that you have to either your department supervisor or building secretary. Items may also be returned to Human Resources.
- Please complete the District’s EXIT SURVEY. Your honest account of employment with the District is appreciated to help us improve. The form can be accessed by using the following link: (https://forms.office.com/r/cSzJNG9xt9) Please note, in order to fill out the form, you must log into the system with your MNSD email address and password.
- If you are entitled to any additional compensation, i.e. PTO payout, it will be processed in due course by our payroll department. Please consult your collective bargaining agreement or other employee agreement for such provisions.
- Your District email account will be deactivated upon your separation. However, you will have access to the MNSD Employee Portal for 60 calendar days from your termination date.
- If you participated in the District’s health insurance, you will receive a COBRA notice in the mail from our third-party vendor, iSolved.
- If you had life insurance with the District that you are interested in converting to an individual policy, please contact the Human Resources Department for a Life Portability Insurance Application.
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania requires that form 1609 be given to all employees upon separation. This form does not provide entitlement to Unemployment Compensation benefits. The District will contest benefits in cases of resignation, retirement, and other ineligible classifications should an application be improperly filed with the Commonwealth. Click here for form 1609.