With this new characterization of COVID-19 being a pandemic, the MNSD will shift levels in the Delaware County Pandemic Action Plan from Monitoring to Postponing. In an effort to practice social distancing beyond the school district’s core academic program, we will be following the recommendations of the action plan by imposing limitations and restrictions.
Operating the District within this Postponing level imposes the following limitations/restrictions, which will take effect as of 5:00p.m. today, March 12, 2020.
All of the below limitations/restrictions are cancelled until further notice.
- All scheduled guest speakers, outside assembly programs, and parent/outside volunteers are not permitted.
- All student field trips, regardless of location are cancelled until further notice.
- In conjunction with PIAA’s press release today, which can be found on our COVID-19 webpage, all athletic events including practices have been suspended.
- All outside groups using MNSD indoor and outdoor facilities and fields are no longer permitted.
- All scheduled events open to the public are cancelled.
- The SAT scheduled for Saturday, March 14th has been cancelled and rescheduled for March 28th.
Click here to see the full communication.